Manitoba has more than 500 A.A. meetings held at over 130 different locations.
What is A.A.?
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of people who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Is drinking getting the better of you?
There is hope.
Contact our Manitoba Central Office at 204-942-0126 (Winnipeg), 1-877-942-0126 (Toll-free), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our Brandon Intergroup at 204-571-3684. Or search our meeting list to find a meeting near you, or an online meeting.
The Web Team wants YOU!
Every month, aamanitoba.org receives approximately 7,000 visits, as visitors search for information about Alcoholics Anonymous in Manitoba.The Area 80 Web Team is seeking volunteers to keep the our meeting list and event calendar current. Are you able to send an email or type a letter in Word? Then you can enter updates on the website! No web experience is necessary and training will be provided. You can be a part of this vital service.
Please email the Area 80 Webmaster if you would like to help carry the message!
Area 80 is also seeking a new Webmaster. For more information on this skilled position, please email the Webmaster.
A.A. Manitoba Central Office
Manitoba Central Office is OPEN during regular office hours: 11:30 am to 5:00 pm. Please note the following restrictions:
- Visitors (max 1 at a time) are asked not to enter the beyond the first meeting table in the main office area.
- Pick-up and delivery of office supplies and literature are welcome.
- Items will be exchanged across a table at the front of the office for that purpose.
- Cash, cheque and e-transfer can be used for literature purchases.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Washroom facilities are not available for use by visitors.
- Committee Meetings are not currently permitted in the Central Office.