Manitoba has more than 500 A.A. meetings held at over 130 different locations.
What is A.A.?
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of people who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Is drinking getting the better of you?
There is hope.
Contact our Manitoba Central Office at 204-942-0126 (Winnipeg), 1-877-942-0126 (Toll-free), by email at email@example.com, or call our Brandon Intergroup at 204-571-3684. Or search our meeting list to find a meeting near you, or an online meeting.
A.A. Manitoba Central Office
Manitoba Central Office is OPEN during regular office hours: 11:30 am to 5:00 pm. Please note the following restrictions:
- Visitors (max 1 at a time) are asked not to enter the beyond the first meeting table in the main office area.
- Pick-up and delivery of office supplies and literature are welcome.
- Items will be exchanged across a table at the front of the office for that purpose.
- Cash, cheque and e-transfer can be used for literature purchases.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Washroom facilities are not available for use by visitors.
- Committee Meetings are not currently permitted in the Central Office.