Scroll down to see the Calendar of Events
Guidelines for posting events on the Area 80 website:
- Please email all event information to both the Web Team and Manitoba Central Office.
- The Events section will include only A.A. sponsored events which might be of interest to Area 80 members, such as conferences, assemblies, roundups, etc. within Area 80 and surrounding areas, as well as A.A. international conferences, etc.
- Other Events that can be posted include Area 80 or Intergroup committee meetings and workshops. A.A group-sponsored activities, such as step study series, etc. can also be posted in the Events section.
- If you have a poster for your event, please send us a copy; the preferred format is pdf (this is not a must).
- No people’s faces can be used on the website, including on posters.
- If you do not have a poster, please send all pertinent information to be listed.
- Please ensure that no last names are used.
- Contact email addresses should be non-personal (must not include personal names).
- Please ensure that any members whose telephone number is included on your posting have consented to it being posted on the A.A. Manitoba Area 80 website.
- If you are planning an event you may also consider requesting participation from your Area 80 General Service Committee (GSC). Services available include:
- Area Archives Displays,
- Sharing Sessions, and
- Delegate Reports
- If you would like further information or to make a request, please email the MB General Service Chair
- Please allow up to 3 days for the listing to be posted.
Winnipeg Intergroup Association (WIA) 7:00 pm
PI/CPC East Committee Meeting 6:30 pm
PI/CPC East Committee Meeting
Sep 15 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Area 80 Website Committee Meeting 4:00 pm
Area 80 Website Committee Meeting
Sep 26 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm